MOVE UP TO DAY!
Looking for new professionals to grow your company? Register as a company and get access to our database with potential candidates. Get your job in front of thousands of candidates.Register as company
Time for something new? Register as a candidate now and get your dream job mailed to your mailbox. Get noticed by companies that are looking for someone with your skills and experience.(262) 982-0993
How it work.
Register an account
With an account, you can create your own personal resume and cover letters. Apply fast to a job and get job suggestions carefully selected matching your skills and experiences.
Specify & search your job
Browse company profiles, Search for jobs in your area that match your skills. Create job alerts that are being sent directly into your mailbox.
Apply for job
Apply to jobs with a single mouse click. Save your favourite jobs for later. Have your own personal dashboard to see the responses on your job applies.
Resumes In Our Database
new candidates daily
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop innovative and easy to use solutions with simple and elegant user experiences for next gen products and services
- 3 yearsâ minimum experience as a User Experience Designer
- Able to clearly communicate what UX is, why itâs needed and how to implement it
- Develop and own the end-to-end delivery of UX related deliverables
- Perform research and communicate research findings to cross-functional teams and management
- working with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver timely, targeted, creative and effective solutions.
- A talent and passion for design, typography and information design.
- Experience in applying design theory
- Innovate new ways of solving complex design problems and information visualisations
- Zend (or another MVC Framework)
- Backbone.js (Preferred)
- An attractive & above market rate starting salary
- A chance to learn new technologies & techniques
- Company benefits
- A fun, dynamic working environment.
- Excellent career progression
- Salary re-views
- Attractive holiday entitlement
- NodeJS (Express.js)
- TDD/Unit testing experience
- Experience in the publishing sector
- Joining a fresh and exciting start up blending E-commerce, youth culture & fashion.
- A chance to shape and drive the student marketing strategy for an emerging youth media platform.
- Developing innovative brand campaigns to build brand awareness and engagement with the target audience of students and young people.
- Creating brand engagemnet through cultural events and on-campus activations.
- Develop and manage relationships with universities, affiliates and brand partners, identifying potential online and offline opportunities for brand engagement.
- Create integrated campaigns to drive brand consideration (tapping into social and on the ground activations).
- Create cultural events with universities, affiliates and brands to drive brand awareness
- Work with brand partners to drive sales and brand messaging at related university/affiliate events.
- Project manage/event manage campaigns and below the line activations.
- Manage the creative and social output related to brand partnerships.
- Experience developing relationships with clients and partners.
- Account and Project management skills and can manage multiple partnerships and campaigns simultaneously.
- Experience in briefing, managing and activating integrated brand experience campaigns and events.
- A good understanding of youth culture, and the UK university landscape.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, fluid and entrepreneurial environment, youâll need to thrive on change and embrace the hands-on nature of working for a small but rapidly growing business.
- A passion for youth culture, fashion, music, or design.
- Ready to help shape and develop an exciting new brand, with a flair for innovative brand marketing.